Saturday, June 21, 2003

I'm a little sick. My throat feels terrible and I have a cold, which is not good. I need rest but it's probably not forthcoming for a while. Progress on Keka proceeds apace, and production on First Time has begun. Have taken on another project that will probably break my back. It's a Big Thing, supposedly, but on a Very Tight Schedule. As in the storyline is due on Wednesday, and a full script in roughly two weeks. So we'll see what goes first: my health or my sanity. My readings document is already in the 250+ page range. It'll probably get worse before it gets any better. I actually don't have time to see Hulk. Today was Fete de la Musique (and Chris's birthday); I wish I was in better health to properly appreciate it. Finally got to see Cambio live, and hear more than one song, and they're great. The best of luck to 'em. Also got to see the Itchyworms! after a long time. Still great. Have to do research on Big Thing, which is almost impossible because of the Very Tight Schedule. Should be fun, but is equally scary. I'm rambling, aren't I? This is what happens when you don't sleep much, I guess. I haven't been this busy since junior year, probably. Only got to see 6 films at the French Film Festival this year. Usually I almost get to see everything. But what can I say? I can't think of a better reason to be so busy: I'm working, in however small the capacity, on movies. Only thing that could beat that right now is traveling to Northampton to meet Alan Moore.

No comments: