Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Well, the results are in: health went first, with sanity a close second. I have a bad cold, the throat went nuts recently, swollen to the point that I had difficulty swallowing. Worst of all, I almost threw up on the set of Marilou Diaz-Abaya's Moral Ngayon last Monday. I had a bad headache and just general nausea from lack of sleep and oxygen, and being under hot lights (we were extras). Also had a near-brush with fever that I was thankfully able to shake off. Yesterday I met with Lyndon, and spent the whole afternoon jamming on the storyline to Big Thing. It was a lot of fun. I'm less scared of it now. We surprised ourselves with the scenes that we came up with, and at the very least I think that they're hilarious and fun. Chris laughed when I told him about them when he visited, so that's a good sign. Also wrote a second storyline that's more what I want to do with Big Thing, but it's a gamble. I don't know if Viva will like it. Either way, both storylines are with them now, as well as a character sheet, and they said they'd give us feedback as soon as tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I can't believe the last film I saw was Sanib. Still have yet to see Hulk.

No comments: