Thursday, March 20, 2003




More of these here.


"The splitting of the atom changed everything except man's mode of thinking. Thus we drift towards unparalleled catastrophe." - Albert Einstein

I'm curious to see your reactions to this speech by Helen Caldicott.

A friend sent me an email earlier today, an angry one with her thoughts on the war, and at the end she talks about an Australian student who was holding a placard that read "I cut History today because it's repeating itself."

War's on. I was watching the news last night and was curious about this group (their name escapes me) of voluntary human shields, hailing mostly from the UK but comprised of different nationalities. They rode into Baghdad in two bright-red double-decker buses. Quite a sight. Anyway, I admire their conviction. They're there, doing what they can, laying their lives on the line.

No comments: