Thursday, April 08, 2004

There's nothing quite like Holy Week to reveal how bored we can get. Between livejournals reproducing like hornier-than-usual rabbits there is a mini-flurry of commenting (the fun, useless kind) not seen since the last wave of People Beginning to Blog. Meanwhile I am going back and forth between 2 books: JG Ballard's A User's Guide to the Millennium and Seth's It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken. Also been going through Ben Folds material & Sonic Youth (as shown in the heard section to the left).

And was happy today because I woke up in a sleepy hazefog, scribbled some shit down, then woke up later to see two fully-formed comics short story plots. Yay. :) But no artist. Anyone want to draw a man walking through snow for a few pages? He kicks some kids' asses towards the end.

I'm worried my prepaid internet card will run out and all the stores will be closed and I won't be able to waste time anymore. I surprisingly haven't gone through any DVDs like I thought I would. And I'm working on my Boracay post.

Anyway, what have you guys been up to?

No comments: