Friday, August 15, 2003

Just a quick post to let you all know that the website for Keka is now up. A lot of the pictures used on the site are mine. :) Not that you’d know it from the site credits, though… (oho, bitter daw). And here is the Victorian Sex Cry Generator. Good fun for a few minutes. My favorite is “Please sir, I beg you! Ease back your attack so that I may compose myself to compass the admission of that stupendous head of your machine!”

If you haven’t seen Finding Nemo yet, you must. The PowerBooks sale is pretty good, too, if you can find something you like. Instead of the standard 20% discount, this year the standard discount went up to 30%. I recommend Samuel Delany’s Times Square Red, Times Square Blue (which is in the 50% off section), the graphic novels, and the usual suspects: Neal Stephenson, Philip K. Dick, Jeff Noon, Chuck Palahniuk, Haruki Murakami, Douglas Coupland, Michael Chabon, Truman Capote, etc.

No comments: