Tuesday, August 27, 2002

I’ve added some links, including the blogs of Alexis, Alia, and Mich. Almost all of us have been bugging Neva, since she knows how to get guestbooks and comment scripts and whatnot. But I was first. :)

---

Was at Quark’s house tonight. We’re supposed to be editing the Ciudad music video but actually Chris did all the work after he got a short tutorial from Lia. Me, Neva, and Quark just lazed about, watched his hilarious appearance on The Weakest Link, watched some trailers on Apple, talked, etc.

One of the funniest trailers I’ve seen in a while is called Comedian, starring Jerry Seinfeld. It makes fun of all those cheesy predictable voice-over narrators in trailers. It really has to be seen to be believed. And I thought it was cool that Seinfeld isn’t even seen in the trailer. Also saw the trailer for the new Guy Ritchie film, Swept Away, and was thoroughly unimpressed. Kinda disappointing, since I like the guy, but this seems to hold no appeal for me whatsoever. Also saw the Japanese trailer for the live-action Perfect Blue, which is one of my favorite anime films of all time (Chris, why don’t you stop jerking off and return it already?)

---

Quark also got to watch Wong Kar-Wai’s music video for the DJ Shadow song “Six Days,” which is just staggeringly beautiful. The girl in the video is Danielle Graham, also staggeringly beautiful (though really, really thin), and the guy is Chang Chen, who’s probably most famous for his Dark Cloud role in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Here’s a pic of the lovely Graham I stole from Alexis’s blog:





Kutob mo hindi sila related ni Heather? Hahaha! …ahh shit, that wasn’t funny. Forgive me. It’s 530 in the morning. I’m not that funny at 530 in the morning.

No comments: