Wednesday, August 28, 2002

New favorite website: http://www.diepunyhumans.com. Full of fascinating stuff. Truth will always be stranger than fiction.

Oh, and Gamitan made P20 million its first week. Hurrah!

---

That Japanese film we snuck into last night, Seafood, isn't a Dogme film after all. At least, it's not officially recognized as Dogme on the Dogme official site. I wonder why not? It looked like all the rules were abided by...

---

New frustration: I keep going back to old posts and edit things. Or put in new things in new posts. Small inconsistencies, clean-ups, a sentence here and there. Maybe you never even noticed the changes. And maybe they aren't important, but I get mad every time I see them so I must.

---

Still need sleep. We're preparing things for tomorrow's screening, which looks to be a blast.

No comments: