Sunday, September 15, 2002

The house of one of my dad’s friends burned down to the ground early yesterday morning. It took 10 minutes for their house, and everything they owned, to disappear completely. They saved the car, though it almost went, too. The fire started because of a cat, who had been clawing away at some wires that caused a spark. 10 minutes. Jesus.

I guess this is one of those reminders to everyone else to appreciate what they have, and to be very, very careful.

And to wipe cats off the face of the earth.

No comments: