Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Wanna hear something sad? This is my first free night so far this week, and I wanted to catch up on everyone’s blogs, make an entry of my own, and catch up on my internet reading. But no. I gathered some articles (my to-read file is now 210 pages), caught up on people’s blogs, and it’s already 12:15 PM. Shit. And I was planning on getting some sleep. This isn’t even a decent post. I’m really only posting to tell you some vital information.

First: In the Mood for Love is showing at Greenbelt. Probably Megamall too. Go and see it. Please. This is for you, really it is.

Second: Mark your calendars!

UP Film Center's forthcoming screenings
Monday, 7 October 2002 - Chungking Express
Tuesday, 8 October 2002 - Happy Together

Let’s all go on a Wong Kar-Wai trip. :)

Other notable screenings include Amores perros on Friday, 4 October 2002, and Y tu mama tambien on Thursday, 26 September 2002, at 4 and 7 p.m.

This week’s classes aren’t particularly blog-worthy, even if they’re still exciting and useful. They’ve mostly been cases, examples of the principles we were taught last week at work.

I did learn how to do yoga today, though.

Good night.

No comments: